Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Last week was kinda hard since everyone was sick but luckily we all got better right in time for Halloween. Daddy and I carved our first pumpkins in the afternoon. Then mommy took me trick or treating with my buddies Jayden, Liam, Ayla and their cousins. All in all it was a fun day. Shuchi couldn't go T or T this year as mommy told me she was too little. I really wanted her to go and kept telling mommy but she didn't listen to me - something about the rain and flu. Whatever.
My Halloween festivities started 2 weeks ago with a costume play date and candy hunt at Alexander's house.
Then we had our community Halloween party/parade last Sunday where I got to sit in a fire truck.
On Thursday was the costume parade at my school.

In my classroom.
Walking in the parade.
Finally, ready to go Trick or treating. I had mom paint this cool skull on my face also.

With Thomas (Jayden) and ladybug (Ayla)
Our group that went together.
Yay -candy!
Back home and telling Shuchi all that I did - tired but happy.

No comments: