Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy First Birthday Atchuthan!

Our baby is a year old today. Wow - what a year it has been. He's turned into a very happy and friendly toddler and we look forward to the joys of the next year. We're celebrating with friends and family on Thursday and I will update this with pictures then.

The cake!
Singing Happy Birthday.
Mommy helping him blow out the candle.
Mommy and daddy helping him cut the cake.
Mhmmm - finally I get to eat the cake.
I'm cranky coz I didn't nap all morning.
Yay - all this for me?



I think he had a great day despite being a little cranky at the end because of all the excitement. Thank you to all those who made it to his party and gave him all those fun gifts.

1 comment:

Super Masio Brothers! said...

What wonderful pictures! It looks like everyone had fun! Happy Birthday Atchuthan!